Waiting to hear...

I get questions almost daily about whether Ryan and I have heard more about the job offer in India. So I just want to get the answer out there for everyone to see: no. We should be hearing any day now, but there are still a lot of questions I need answered before we even think about moving. Here's a preliminary list:

  • pets/traveling with pets
  • medical/veterinary care
  • prescriptions
  • bugs
  • housing
  • Ryan's salary
  • my job/what would I do?
  • what exactly does Ryan's company pay for?
  • what exactly are we responsible for?
  • how long we must commit to

I think that's it for now. Let me know if there are other things I should be thinking about. I will probably be posting on here shortly after hearing if there is indeed a job offered. So keep checking!