It’s been a while since I’ve published any fun lists, so today it’s all about TV! I looked for some questions that were more than just “favorite this or that” and it’s was so fun, I may have to do a sequel sometime. And since I love TV so much, I’d love to hear your answers in the comments or in your own blog post!
What was the first TV show you remember loving?
I Love Lucy. I knew every episode by heart; have Lucy dolls, trading cards, and books. And if you’re curious, my favorite episode was a little known one: the one where Lucy dances with Van Johnson and does it perfectly!
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of?
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online?
Uhmmm all of them?
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended?
Battlestar Galactica. (I’m gonna get some judgement here...)
5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them?
Parks and Recreation, The Office, Frasier
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present?
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series?
Curious George, I guess? I don’t really watch adult cartoons so this is my favorite kid cartoon (non-movie).
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show?
Dancing with the Stars.
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?
I’ve watched every episode of Desperate Housewives. A few times over. I figure this counts as my biggest guilty pleasure, because I’m embarrassed to admit it!
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character?
11. What TV character can you most relate to?
Katie on American Housewife, although I want to be like Leslie Knope: she can do anything!
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference?
I can’t think of any because most are apartments in the city. Are there any that are big beach houses or castles in the middle of nowhere?
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush?
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence?
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
Arrested Developement, Community, Parks and Recreation
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
Doctor Who, Stranger Things, Broadchurch, oh my goodness the list could go on full of British crime dramas!
(And since you don’t ask, my favorite “dramedy” was Ugly Betty)
17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen?
Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones (although I did watch season 1), any of these type shows that are just too intense/dark for me!
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch?
19. What show cancellation broke your heart?
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time?
When Andy says, “I wish there was a way to know you’re in the good old days before you’ve actually left them.” (The Office)