This is what the past couple days' twitterings would be:
- 11am Monday: Just got The Sims 3! I think I'll play for a couple minutes just to see what it's like!
- 12pm Monday: Still playing The Sims 3. It's fun!
- 3 pm Monday: Still playing.
- 11pm Monday: Still playing. Must get some sleep.
- 11am Tuesday: Good morning! I think I'm going to get some work done today! I played too much Sims 3 yesterday, so today will be a productive day.
- 11:05am Tuesday: Decided it couldn't hurt to play for an hour or two.
- 11pm Tuesday: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
- 11am Wednesday: Will definitely get work done today.
- 12pm Wednesday: Just did some dishes, now I can reward myself...
- 3pm Wednesday: Must. stop. playing. Will go do chores.
- 3:30pm Wednesday: Laundry in machine! Now I can say I was productive today! Off to play some Sims!
- 1am Thursday: Ryan is telling me to stop playing Sims and go to bed. But since when do I obey him?
Well, I think you get the picture, so I won't continue. It's really just more of the same. But today is a new day! Admittedly, it's already 4pm and I've been playing the Sims for the past 3 hours, but no more! Today I will make up for a wasted week!
- 7pm Friday: I guess I should go "make up for a wasted week" now...